| On-Site Test Administration
You may host on-site paper and pencil examinations with proctors provided by our testing company, Applied Measurement Professionals (AMP). There are a few key points that you should be aware of when thinking about scheduling the paper and pencil exams:
- All three exams may be offered for on-site testing. The exams may be offered concurrently or consecutively if you have candidates wishing to take more than one exam.
- There is an administrative fee ($675 for US, $1,050 for Canada to have AMP proctor at your site per session) charged by AMP for each type of exam you choose to offer. If you need to host your examination at an AMP site, the cost is $975 for US and $1,525 for Canada per session.) You may give more than one type of examination during a testing session, but a $375 charge will apply for each additional examination. Administration fees include the cost of providing proctor(s) and all test materials.
- Exams that are cancelled more than 45 days before will incur a $100 cancellation fee. Exams that are cancelled less than 45 days before the date of the exam will incur a $450 fee per exam session. AMP is very strict about this policy, so if you have to cancel due to lack of participation, please make sure you do so 45 days before. **ALL FEES MUST BE PAID IN US DOLLARS.
- Your organization may provide a location for testing, but the site must meet the specifications set forth by AMP. A testing site can be provided by AMP, but additional fees will apply (see above).
- Your organization may request a specific date for the exam to be administered, subject to availability of proctors. Please be sure to submit at least one alternate date and give the time of day you wish the exam to be administered.
- Agreements for on-site test administrations must be submitted at least 12 weeks prior to the date of the requested examination. Submitting the request to ETCP as early as possible will help ensure that there are proctors available on your requested date.
- Any candidate wishing to take an examination must fill out an application and submit it to ETCP by the deadline determined by the Certification Manager. Candidates should fill out the "On-site Testing Application" and must fill in the location and organizational information. (All candidate fees must be in US Dollars.) Applications submitted by the deadline may be taken if space is available, but will incur a $25 late charge.
- ETCP will send out notices to candidates who are accepted to sit for the exam with the location and time of your on-site administration.
- ETCP must receive digital photos of the certificants to print ID Cards. Photos may be submitted by the certificants after the exam, a representative from your organization may take photos the day of the exam.
- Candidates must bring scale rules (for the rigging exams) and calculators to the exams.
- ETCP and AMP will send out notices to the candidates with examination results within 6 weeks of the exam date.
- Should a candidate receive a failing score he/she may re-take the exam at one of AMP’s 190 Computer-Based Testing Centers throughout North America. Notice of intention to re-take the test must be submitted in writing to ETCP along with the retake fee.
Please direct all questions concerning ETCP on-site administrations by calling Meredith Moseley-Bennett at 212-244-1505 or by email at
Download the ETCP On-Site Testing Agreement
Download the specifications for testing room set up
Examens écrits de l’ETCP sur place
Télécharger le cahier des charges pour l'administration des examens écrits ETCP sur place