Are You Retiring?
ETCP offers a Retired Status for ETCP Certified Technicians who have decided to hang up their toolbelt. If you choose to retire, please fill out the Confirmation of Retirement / Request Form.
By Becoming ETCP Retired, I will:
- Replace the designation(s) previously granted to me by ETCP to include: (Retired) or (Ret.) [e.g., ETCP (Ret.) or ETCP (Retired)].
- Be able to use the ETCP Retired Logo in my correspondence.
- Not compete with current ETCP Certified professionals by performing, or offering to perform, any professional rigging/electrical work, including consulting services.
- Share my experience and expertise by teaching my craft when the opportunity arises.
- Not be required to meet the continuing professional development requirement for ETCP Certified Technicians.
- Retake the certification exam in the event I choose to come out of retirement
> Are You Retiring?