Recognized Electrical Training Programs
Harrington Hoists, Inc.
Harrington Hoists, Inc.
401 West End Ave., Manheim, PA 17545
800-233-3010 / 717-665-2861 (fax)
Greg Butler, ,
800-233-3010 Ext. 1187
Amber Anderson, ,
800-233-3010 Ext. 1156
ETCP Recognized Training Program since July 15, 2014
TNER Theatrical Hoist Inspection and Repair Training
The Harrington TNER Theatrical Hoist Inspection and Repair training course is an 8 hour course intended for ETCP certified riggers and/or electricians. This course will cover all aspects of inspection, repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting for the TNER theatrical hoist.
The first 4 hours of the course will consist of an electrical troubleshooting presentation that covers reading and interpreting wiring diagrams, as well as troubleshooting electrical problems in the hoist control and motor circuits. The lab portion of this course will provide an opportunity for hand-on exercises to reinforce the program content.
The afternoon session will cover all aspects of performing a proper inspection of hoist components per the ASME B30.16 and Plasa/ANSI E1.6-2-2013 standards, as well as maintenance and repair following manufacturer guidelines. Lab exercises will consist of a thorough inspection of the TNER hoist followed by a complete disassembly and assembly of the hoist.
Students will be tested on the material following the morning and afternoon sessions. Students who successfully pass the written exams and perform acceptably in the lab experiences will be given a certificate of achievement. This course will provide 8 renewal credits for ETCP certified technicians.
There is no charge for this training. However, transportation and hotel accommodations for this 1 day course are at the expense of the attendee. A group lunch will be provided.
- 8:00 am – 8:15 am Welcoming Remarks and Introductions
- 8:15 am – 8:30 am Plant Tour
- 8:30 am – 10:15 am TNER Electrical Troubleshooting Presentation
- 10:15 am – 10:30 am Break
- 10:30 am – 12:00 pm TNER Electrical Troubleshooting Lab
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Lunch (Harrrington takes group to lunch at Cat’s Meow)
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm TNER Electrical Troubleshooting Exam
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm TNER Inspection, Repair, & Maintenance Presentation
- 2:30 pm – 3:15 pm TNER Inspection, Repair, & Maintenance Lab
- 3:15 pm – 3:30 pm Break
- 3:30 pm – 4:15 pm TNER Inspection, Repair, & Maintenance Lab (continued)
- 4:15 pm – 4:45 pm TNER Inspection, Repair, & Maintenance Exam
- 4:45 pm – 5:00 pm Closing Remarks and Graduation
Electrical Training Programs
Rigging Training Programs
Portable Power Distribution Programs
Portable Power Distribution Trainers
Tools For Trainers